Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Bought a Margarita Glass!

O M G guys! One Margarita Glass and One Great Movie --- damn, I mixed up the letters on the second one, but anyway, I just watched We Bought a Zoo while sipping on a delicious Orange Patron margarita and I'm pretty much on cloud nine.

I know it's been a while since I posted, but I'm so inspired. Matt Damon. Scarlett Johansson (ugh, I even kind of liked her in this one... and I can't stand her). And Elle Fanning (so cute!). What a great cast. And a great story.

Pretty much, Matt Damon's wife dies and he makes this crazy decision to buy a rundown zoo. There's some hilarious animal hijinks and a really great script, but what really sealed the deal was Damon's warmth of spirit and believability. He is the best actor ever.

Grab a bottle of tequila and watch this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment